Industrial Light And Magic: The Art Of Special Effects
A behind-the-scenes look at the world of special effects discusses a wide range of ingenious techniques--from computer graphics and optical compositing to matte printing and model construction--used in such films as "Star Wars," "Poltergeist," and "Raiders of the Lost Ark"
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Round Rock
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Del Rey
- ISBN-13: 9780345322630
- ISBN: 0345322630
- Publication Year: 1988
- Edition: Reprint