Industrial Robotics Fundamentals: Theory And Applications
Industrial Robotics Fundamentals: Theory and Applications integrates theory, applications, and activities to give students a thorough introduction to industrial robotics. Learning Extensions, Advanced Analysis activities, and Lab Activities at the ends of several chapters help students gain experience that relates chapter content to real-world situations. Features throughout the text address special interest topics, such as pioneers in the field, applications of technology and careers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Goodheart-Willcox Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781631269417
- ISBN: 1631269410
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 3