Inns And Taverns Of Old London
by Henry C Shelley (1909)
Description: First Edition. A beautiful and incredibly well preserved copy of Inns and Taverns of Old London. The historical and literary associations of those ancient hostelries, together with an account of the most notable coffee-houses, clubs, and pleasure gardens of the British Metropolis. . Published by L. C. Page and company 1909 Near Fine Condition. In our Richardson store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Spine notes: Near Fine End papers: Near Fine, Gilt top. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1909
- Listing Date: 04/04/2016
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A