Genesis Inside Genesis: 1970 1975
While Genesis achieved their greatest commercial success during their later years with Phil Collins as lead singer and frontman, many fans contend that the progressive rock icons were at the height of their creative powers between 1970 and 1975, when Peter Gabriel was lead singer and principle songwriter for the group. Inside Genesis: A Critical Review, Vol. 2 -- The Gabriel Years 1970-1975 is a documentary which features a round-table discussion with musicians and rock writers discussing the band's work during Gabriel's tenure, as well as rare footage of the group in concert. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Navarre Corporation
- UPC: 823880017292
- Region: Region [unknown]