Mystery! The Inspector Lynley Mysteries 4 The Seed Of Cunning
Mark Greig authored the "Seed of Cunning" episode of the popular BBC weekly drama The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, starring Nathaniel Parker and Sharon Small as British detectives Inspector Lynley and D.S. Havers, and adapted from Elizabeth George's novels. This episode, which originally debuted on March 31, 2005, finds Lynley and Havers back on their home turf in London, where they attempt to find the culprit who murdered the doorman at the House of Lords. Though the duo's suspicions first point to a gambling-related debt, the House Clerk also turns up dead, seemingly the victim of another homicide. Lynley and Havers then suspect a conspiracy involving the theft of a test report on a missile system. Then then notice that someone is trailing them - and must arrive, quickly, at some very definite conclusions about who would suffer from public disclosure of the documents. Roger Allam and Claudie Blakely guest star. Nathan Southern, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB South Arlington
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: WGBH Boston Video
- UPC: 783421411098
- Region: Region 1