Instant Piano: Play Piano Without Having To Read The Notes: The Classic Piano Repertoire In A Revolutionary Way Of Reading And Writing Keyboard Music Without Studyin
INSTANT PIANO eliminates the hassle of learning the traditional music notation taking you straight to play the piano. Using the KeyLang Multiline system (Keyboard Language), you play what you see.Achieve in days what it takes months to learn with traditional notation, investing your time in learning to play and not in learning to read. Learning to read traditional notation consumes more than 70% of your time. That is a barrier that puts off many potential pianist and keyboardists.You don t need a special musical talent or a great memory to play piano with KeyLang Multiline. Your fingers know straight away what to do. Perform the world's favorite music pieces from the classical and popular repertoire in no time. Play Bach, Beethoven's For Elise and Moonlight, Debussy Claire de Lune , Eric Satie's Gymnopedie, The Entertainer, Celtic music and much more. KayLang Multiline borrows some elements from the traditional music notation, giving you also the chance to tackle the study of conventional music notes already with advantage. WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY WAY OF READING PIANO MUSIC
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781463720056
- ISBN: 146372005X
- Publication Year: 2011