Instructions For The Raising Of Pheasants
This special re-print edition of the Vermont Dept. of Fish and Game's book "Instructions For Raising Pheasants" is a short guide to raising Ringneck Pheasants for release into the wild. Written in 1922, this classic booklet contains the basics of raising pheasants from hatching eggs to maturity. Details include how to handle hatching eggs, the use of setting hens, and the feeding and care for chicks to adulthood. Though written for those interested in participating in programs to stock Ringneck Pheasants into the wild as gamebirds, this short guide will also be of interest to those raising pheasants for a hobby or for meat. Note: This edition is a perfect facsimile of the original edition and is not set in a modern typeface. As a result, some type characters and images might suffer from slight imperfections or minor shadows in the page background.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781983983139
- ISBN: 1983983136
- Publication Year: 2018