Integral Buddhism: Developing All Aspects Of One's Personhood
Traleg Kyabgon Rinpoche IX skillfully illustrates how to incorporate the whole human experience onto the Buddhist path. With mastery of Western concepts, the author explains how to integrate traditional Buddhist philosophies, psychology, and Tibetan medicine in the service of reducing suffering and developing all aspects of one’s personhood to overcome the confinement of a limited sense of self.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Shogam Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780648114802
- ISBN: 0648114805
- Publication Year: 2018