Interact With Web Standards: A Holistic Approach To Web Design
Laying the foundation for a solid understanding of Web design, this book weaves together industry best practices and standards-based design techniques. It is built on practical examples and short exercises crafted to help readers learn quickly and retain information. Starting with the basics this book teaches: Internet fundamentals Planning, content strategy, and information architecture HTML and CSS Accessibility Created by the education luminaries that brought you the revolutionary InterACT curriculum (http://interact.webstandards.org) and the Opera Web Standards Curriculum (http://opera.com/wsc), and the experts that power The Web Standards Project, this book is the definitive guide to learning the basics of web design. Its emphasis on practical and proven techniques make it the go-to guide that every aspiring web professional needs to succeed in their career. 25% of all author proceeds from this book will be donated to The Open Web Education Alliance (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/owea/) to help advance web education around the world.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Lynnwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson P T R
- ISBN-13: 9780321703521
- ISBN: 0321703529
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1