International Perspectives On Reminiscence, Life Review And Life Story Work
Examining recent research and practice on reminiscence, life review and life story work, this book offers critical accounts of the rapidly growing and extensive global literature, and highlights the continuing relevance and effectiveness of these therapeutic methods. The book includes examples of international practical projects, involving people of all ages, life circumstances, and levels of physical and cognitive functioning. Contributions from contemporary practitioners and researchers give a nuanced appraisal of the methods of engagement and creativity arising from the purposeful recall of our personal pasts. Chapters include reviews of technology, ethical issues including end of life care, working with people with mental health conditions, and working with people with dementia.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781785923920
- ISBN: 1785923927
- Publication Year: 2018