International Review Of Research In Developmental Disabilities: Service Delivery Systems For Individuals With Intellectual And Developmental Disabilities And Their Families Across The Lifespan
International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities, Volume 54, will share research about the interactions between families of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and service delivery systems. From the chapters, readers will learn about the various service delivery systems families interact with across their lifespans. This volume will describe the current state of the research as well as implications for future research and practice.Provides the most recent scholarly research in the study of developmental disabilitiesContains a vast range of perspectives, with many topics coveredPresents an excellent resource for academic researchers
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780128150917
- ISBN: 0128150912
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1