Internet Of Things From Hype To Reality: The Road To Digitization
This textbook presents an end-to-end Internet of Things (IoT) architecture that comprises of devices, network, compute, storage, platform, applications along with management and security components with focus on the missing functionality in the current state of the art. As with the first edition, it is organized into six main parts: an IoT reference model; Fog computing and the drivers; IoT management and applications ranging from smart homes to manufacturing and energy conservation solutions; Smart Services in IoT; IoT standards; and case studies. The textbook edition features a new chapter entitled The Blockchain in IoT, updates based on latest standards and technologies, and new slide ware for professors. It features a full suite of classroom material for easy adoption.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319995151
- ISBN: 3319995154
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2