Interweave Presents Knitted Gifts: Irresistable Projects To Make & Give
Offering more than 30 projects for any occasion--birthday, anniversary, thank-you, get well, bon voyage, new baby, Christmas, and more--this collection focuses on small knitting projects that can be completed in a relatively short period of time. The classic to contemporary projects are from a variety of top knitwear designers, includingNancy Bush, Mags Kandis, Pam Allen, V ronik Avery, Chrissy Gardiner, Marta McCall, Kathy Merrick, andKristin Nicholas. Sample projects include garments and accessories for the entire family, gifts for four-legged friends, and items for the home, ranging from beautiful hats, bags, scarves, socks, mittens, and gloves to unique gifts such as a felted oven mitt, napkin rings, baby blocks, a hobby horse, a catnip mouse, a car seat friendly baby bunting, and floral ballet shoes. With detailed instructions and helpful photos, these projects are perfect for knitters looking for small projects to keep or give away.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Bedford
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Interweave Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781596680913
- ISBN: 1596680911
- Publication Year: 2009