Intolerance, The Thief Of Progression: Exploring Mainstream Religious Error, How It Steals And Discovering The Journey To Freedom
Do you know you are supposed to be enjoying your life? You can find purpose and be empowered to fulfill your desires! Beware of those who claim that they know the whole truth regarding spiritual matters and man's quest for God. Many of these people are stopping others from experiencing life. Intolerance, The Thief of Progression answers many important questions. Who does know the truth about God? Who will be saved? The answers will encourage you. The answers for your life's journey are in you waiting to be discovered by means of the tools common to all men. You'll be amazed at the clarity brought forth regarding mistranslated scripture and what it means for your life. This is about overcoming the bondage of religious practices from one who lived it for over twenty years. Learn to discover the real adventure of life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413786743
- ISBN: 141378674X
- Publication Year: 2005