Introduction To Audiology
Introduction to Audiology, Eleventh Edition, provides in-depth coverage of the physics of sound; the anatomy of the auditory system; the causes and treatment of hearing and balance disorders; and the relevant diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for these disorders. Now including a new chapter on clinical masking as well as new internet resources, this leading text continues to emphasize the proper evaluation of hearing disorders and the treatment avenues available for these disorders. The accompanying Interactive Companion Website features a variety of videos depicting clinical topics, a series of clinical case studies, multiple-choice questions with immediate feedback, interactive exercises for students to evaluate their comprehension of information, printable clinical forms, and much more. The new edition of this textbook also includes expanded sections on the management of auditory processing disorders, the role of the audiologist in vestibular management, and the role of the audiologist in the counseling process.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Mayfield Heights
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780132108218
- ISBN: 0132108216
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 11 PAP/PSC