Introduction To Audiology
Introduction to Audiology, Eleventh Edition, provides in-depth coverage of the physics of sound; the anatomy of the auditory system; the causes and treatment of hearing and balance disorders; and the relevant diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for these disorders. Now including a new chapter on clinical masking as well as new internet resources, this leading text continues to emphasize the proper evaluation of hearing disorders and the treatment avenues available for these disorders. The accompanying Interactive Companion Website features a variety of videos depicting clinical topics, a series of clinical case studies, multiple-choice questions with immediate feedback, interactive exercises for students to evaluate their comprehension of information, printable clinical forms, and much more. The new edition of this textbook also includes expanded sections on the management of auditory processing disorders, the role of the audiologist in vestibular management, and the role of the audiologist in the counseling process.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780132108218
- ISBN: 0132108216
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 11 PAP/PSC