It Only Takes A Second: Preventing Childhood Traumatic Injuries
This is a must-read book for anyone who has children in their care. By reading this book you'll learn that most childhood accidents are preventable-and how to prevent them. Jamie Lee Curtis writes the inspiring foreword which defines her support & encouragement for bringing this vital information to your attention. In addition, you'll read about the real-life experiences of celebrities and parents dealing with childhood accidents. You'll also know what to watch for at the most common accident scenes: home, vehicle, play areas, and school/day care. Going beyond prevention, the authors provide insight into the significant psychological, emotional and economic impacts of accidents complete with commentary from expert pediatricians from all over the country. With this book, you can make a difference in children's lives!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780766823860
- ISBN: 0766823865
- Publication Year: 2000