It's Not About The Bra: Play Hard, Play Fair, And Put The Fun Back Into Competitive Sports
The celebrated American soccer player sounds a warning call about youth sports, condemning the win-at-all-costs programs, performance-enhancing drugs, and trash-talking behavior while offering a blueprint for both parents and children on how to play fair, win and lose with grace, and have a good time throughout. Reprint. 20,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Perennial
- ISBN-13: 9780060766009
- ISBN: 006076600X
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: Reprint