Izzy And Moe
Honeymooners stars Jackie Gleason and Art Carney re-team for this tea-teetotaling comedy about a pair of down-on-their-luck vaudeville actors who go to work as prohibition agents. The time is the Roaring Twenties, and the advent of the motion picture has made vaudeville old news. When the stage lights dim, actors Isadore Einstein and Morris Smith are forced to consider another line of work. Now, in order to keep food on the table and help halt crime, Isadore and Morris begin using their unique penchant for disguise to bust the local speakeasies and stop the mob from ruling the streets. Unfortunately for Isadore and Morris, the mob isn't willing to loosen their grip on the lucrative alcohol trade quite so easily, and the duo soon finds themselves targeted by some of the meanest criminals that the underworld has to offer. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB West Lane Avenue
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Timeless Media Group
- UPC: 011301680938