Jaguar E Type Six Cylinder Restoration & Originality Guide
by Thomas F Haddock (1991)
Description: First Edition. This rare Jaguar E-Type restoration and originality guide is in near fine condition. It is a beautiful copy, bright, tight, and square. The bottom edge does feature some shelf-wear denting the trade paperback boards. Other than this minor flaw, the guide is in wonderful collecting condition, and is perfect for any antique car enthusiast. . Published by Motorbooks Intl 1991 Near Fine Condition. Some minor shelf-wear on bottom edge. Black and white photographs of various parts and pieces attributed to this make and model car. . Shelf-wear. . In our Indian Springs store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12) Item Format: Trade
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade
- Date: 1991
- Listing Date: 09/29/2017
- Sold By: HPB Hamilton
- Ships From: OH, United States
- Available Quantity: 1