James Madison: The Father Of Religious Liberty
Without the foundational right of religious conscience, James Madison knew, this country could not survive. This inspiring book chronicles how this right became sacred to Madison and how, with a relentlessness borne of faith in God and country, he carefully wove this truth into the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. More than two hundred years later, his message still rings true: there is no liberty without faith.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Plain Sight
- ISBN-13: 9781462123636
- ISBN: 1462123635
- Publication Year: 2019