One of the greatest love stories ever told, beautifully repackaged for a modern teen audience Loved TWILIGHT? Then you'll adore Jane Eyre! You can't choose who you fall in love with. For Jane Eyre, orphan and impoverished governess, the last person she should want is the only person she needs: her employer, Rochester. Not only is he socially inaccessible, he's also a man of few words and many secrets -- and one of his secrets is so terrible it could destroy everything he and Jane hold dear!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9780007353361
- ISBN: 0007353367
- Publication Year: 2010