Japanese Folded Patchwork: Techniques, Projects, And Designs Of A Unique Asian Craft
Because each folded patchwork square is a self-contained unit it is possible to make them as you go along, during a busy day, watching television, or on holiday. Joining the pieces when you have the time and space almost makes an instant quilt. Following the same basic techniques, a wide variety of squares, hexagons and circles in contrasting patches can be made. Once sewn together they can be used to make attractive patterns of crosses, diamonds, chevrons, flowers, stars and much more. This comprehensive introduction to this fascinating technique provides 20 easy-to-follow projects for creating quilts, throws, wall hangings and mats.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Search Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781903975510
- ISBN: 1903975514
- Publication Year: 2002