Jewelry Making: Learn About These Top 9 Benefits Of Making Your Own Bracelets, Jewelry, Necklaces, And Pendants
Includes 2 Free Bonus Books! Have you looked at a piece of jewelry and thought to yourself that you wish you could make something that special? Well the fact is that you can, and if you are questioning whether or not to start your own jewelry hobby, this is the book for you. In this book, you're going to learn all the different find benefits of making your own jewelry and pendants, and discover why jewelry making is a hobby that you should pick up for yourself. No matter who you are, making jewelry is a great way to help you to express yourself, to have fun, and to be able to save and even make money. There are no and to the benefits of making jewelry for yourself, and if you are able to wrap your head around this idea, you're going to end up having your life changed for the better. Expressing yourself is a great way to reduce stress in your life and even live longer. So stop what you're doing right now and pay attention to all the ways that making jewelry can benefit your life!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781523418671
- ISBN: 1523418672
- Publication Year: 2016