Joan Collins: The Biography Of An Icon
Author of such torrid titles as Drop Dead Beautiful and Misfortune's Daughters,one of the most celebrated television stars of the 1980s, feminist, gay icon?Joan Collins has played many roles, and has earned her place as a true icon of the last 50 years. This revelatory biography covers the many unmemorable or memorably awful movies?such as The Stud and The Bitch based on her sister Jackie's the novels, her notorious role as Alexis Carrington making her the highest paid woman on television at the time, as well as her many stage roles. But these do not begin to explain the extent of her fame?the men in her life and her marriages make headlines as well, such as her current husband, 33 years her junior. Even as she approaches 75, she remains irresistible. This revealing biography will show how she has become such a popular figure and remained a sex symbol to so many for such a long time.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Orion Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780752893501
- ISBN: 0752893505
- Publication Year: 2008