John Boy & Billy's Rockin' Race Tracks
John Boy & Billy host one of the most popular morning radio shows in the South, so it makes sense that their shtick would be spun off into a series of albums -- or, in the case of John Boy & Billy's Rockin' Race Tracks, a collection of rockin' hits heard on their racin' show. In actuality, there isn't much to separate John Boy & Billy's Rockin' Race Tracks from most album-rock oriented collections, apart from a slight (and appropriate) penchant for Southern rock. It is predictable, but it's also a good time, thanks to such staples as "Mississippi Queen," "Low Rider," "Sweet Home Alabama," "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet," "Ramblin' Man," "Touch of Grey," "Slow Ride," and "American Woman." It's nothing special, but it's a good solid classic rock collection. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Arista
- UPC: 078221889322