John F. Kennedy
Few modern Presidents have ignited the public imagination with hope as did John F. Kennedy. -Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.- These memorable words from his inauguration on that cold, blustery January 20, 1961 challenged a new generation to achievement. During his thousand days in office, John Kennedy challenged the world. Dealing with issues that brought the country to the brink of nuclear war, Kennedy kept a steady hand as he guided the ship of state. Gunned down in his prime on the streets of Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, he was taken from us befoe he had completely proven the testing of his Presidency. Yet, his youth and vigor remain to this day the image most have of this man whose 100th birthday we celebrate in this year. Join historian Keith Pruitt as he introduces the reader to an iconic figure of modern America.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542712750
- ISBN: 1542712750
- Publication Year: 2017