John Stuart Mill: Victorian Firebrand
John Stuart Mill was a vigorous activist who began campaigning for accessible contraceptive methods when he was just seventeen. He would become, in time, the highest-ranked English thinker of the century, and the author of "On Liberty". This is a portrait of a man whose life was spent in the pursuit of truth and liberty for all.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Atlantic Books
- ISBN-13: 9781843546436
- ISBN: 1843546434
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: ILL