John Travolta: King Of Cool
With his piercing blue eyes, dazzling smile, and innate sense of cool, John Travolta has, for over three decades, won a place in the hearts of millions of film fans. From disco king to ice-cool gangster, the ease with which he can slip into a character has made him one of Hollywood's most popular leading men. Travolta's amazing ability to reinvent himself as an actor has spanned generations of movie-goers?his appeal as white-hot dancer Tony Romero in Saturday Night Fever evolved over the years into intense, utterly convincing performances, among the most memorable as hitman Vincent Vega in the box-office smash Pulp Fiction. Perceptively written, thoroughly researched, and based on scores of interviews with friends, colleagues, and family, John Travolta: King of Cool looks at the star's entire life and career, as well as his involvement with the Church of Scientology and his relationship with wife Kelly Preston.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square
- ISBN-13: 9781844541256
- ISBN: 1844541258
- Publication Year: 2005