At only three pages in length, the book of Jonah is very brief. However, the prophet's message contains a treasure chest of insightful knowledge for Christians and nonbelievers alike. It addresses moral issues such as disobedience, pride, judgment, humility, repentance, mercy, forgiveness, techniques for effectual prayer, and salvation. "Jonah's Hill" uses Biblical references to expand on these issues. It also diagnosis the spiritual health of our world today and warns of the coming judgment of the ungodly.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508561170
- ISBN: 1508561176
- Publication Year: 2015