Jonathan Fong's Walls That Wow: Creative Wall Treatments Without Fancy Schmancy Painting
Face it. Most walls are booooring. Until Jonathan Fong gets through with them! Walls That Wow is packed with twenty-four spectacular ideas for jazzing up any wall--without complicated painting. Best of all, every project is removable, so homeowners and renters can try another wow technique whenever the mood strikes. All the projects are presented with brilliant step-by-step color photos, plus materials checklists, full instructions, helpful hints, and an ETW (estimated time of wow). Unexpected materials, simple techniques, and stunning results make every reader say "WOW! I can do that...and I want to!"
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Random House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780823099610
- ISBN: 082309961X
- Publication Year: 2007