Joy Comes In The Morning
Love was a four-letter word, and trust was an even worse five-letter word that Joy Marshall had no patience for. Young, beautiful and a successful attorney, Joy is any man's dream, but since her life became a nightmare after her father divorced her mother, she wants nothing to do with the heartache that love can bring. Lance Bryant isn t fooled by Joy's cold hearted exterior. He knew she was the one for him at first sight, and would stop at nothing to help her find her way back to love. But even the charismatic Lance Bryant is no match for the pain that has been inflicted on her heart. Joy will need a spiritual intervention that only God can bring if she is ever to truly open her heart and mind to the possibility of love for a lifetime. The Marshall family discovers that although weeping may endure for a night, Joy Comes in the Morning, so you might as well go on and praise Him anyhow.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781493568406
- ISBN: 149356840X
- Publication Year: 2013