Jungle Man: The Autobiography Of Major P. J. Pretorius
by P.J. Pretorius (1948)
Description: First Edition, 4th printing. Solid copy with dust jacket. Includes accounts, and black and white photos taken by the author. Dust jacket is protected in mylar.. Published by E.P. Dutton & Company, Inc. 1948 Very Good Condition. Green and tan boards, Deckled fore edge. Title information in gold on spine. Dust jacket has minor chipping and tears. Illustrated map in endpapers. B&W photo of author opposite title page. Black and white photographs within text.. Dust jacket has foxing, minor chipping and tears. See photos.. In our Kenwood store.Signature notes: previous name owner in pencil in front end papers Dust jacket condition: Good Spine notes: Tight binding, minor bumping on top head of spine End papers: Illustrated map of "The Southern & Central portion" of Africa where accounts take place, foxing Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1948
- Listing Date: 10/07/2018