Just A Click Away: Advertising On The Internet
From modest beginnings, advertising on the Internet quickly has become a multibillion dollar business. This book discusses the power and potential of the Internet as an advertising medium and focuses on how the Internet can be utilized best to deliver effective messages. Just a Click Away: Advertising on the Internet is the first in a series of three books that look at various aspects of mass communication and the Internet. An accompanying Website (www.abacon.com/kaye), which will support all three books, provides further information and updates material in this ever-changing field. The book offers a multitude of valuable information as it draws from current sources that include trade periodicals, daily newspapers, academic journals, magazines, industry newsletters, conference presentations and, of course, the Web itself. Anyone interested in advertising on the Internet.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780205318759
- ISBN: 0205318754
- Publication Year: 2000