Just Believe: Every Summer Has A Story
Seventeen-year-old Destiny scores tickets to a sold out Jonas Brothers concert. Among the millions of fans who desire to catch the eye of the three high profile performers, Destiny's hope to stand out in the crowd is supported by her faith and expectation to experience the extraordinary. With letters composed to each of the boys, Destiny and her mom, Christy, happen onto an unannounced meet-and-greet line. Christy notices one of the boys slip Destiny's letter into his back pocket. When an unexpected email from him arrives a few days later, the correspondence prompts a very unlikely journey for a small-town girl. She begins the divine roller coaster ride of her life, dragging Mom, who suffers from amaxophobia, along as confidant... and chauffeur. "An uplifting collaboration by a mother-daughter duo and their encounters with celebrity, faith, love, and loss. Not only a lighthearted memoir/non-fiction book, but poetry as well, flowing along like the narrative that forms this inspirational story." - Linda Oatman High, Young Adult Author www.JustBelieveBook.com #Divincidence
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781512770711
- ISBN: 151277071X
- Publication Year: 2017