Just One More Thing: A Writer's Journey To Understanding & Managing Adhd
This is a unique approach to ADHD, from the perspective of an adult "ADHDer" who is seeking to understand her diagnosis and seek out solutions. From the book: First, I aimed to help others by being honest about my own experiences. Second, I wanted to do the following to help not just me but others with ADHD by doing the following: - research ADHD treatments and suggestions; - read books, articles, and websites; - try many of the suggestions; and - offer my feedback on what I've explored. I hope this journal helps you know that you are not alone. I care about you and what you are struggling with. Together, we can find the good in ADHD and make it work for us-to our advantage-instead of us feeling like ADHD is controlling our lives. Overall, educating myself has been the most powerful tool of all. Understanding ADHD with both its gifts and challenges has made it easier for me to live with ADHD and, I believe, easier for others to live with me.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781516824939
- ISBN: 1516824938
- Publication Year: 2015