Just Teach! In Fe: A People Centered Approach
Just Teach! in FE is a straightforward, helpful, engaging and reliable read for all beginning teachers. It focuses on the needs of the teacher and the learner and outlines this people-centered approach. This focus on the principles of good teaching, and the theory behind them, frees the reader from ever-changing structures and provides truly practical strategies to use from their first lesson. The text supports beginning teachers to Be organised; Be resourceful; Be resilient and to Just keep teaching. It is an engaging exploration of real teaching in FE and of the pressures and challenges that FE teachers face.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Learning Matters
- ISBN-13: 9781526424754
- ISBN: 1526424754
- Publication Year: 2018