Juvenile Justice, An Issue Of Child And Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics
Helping keep kids out of the criminal justice system is one of the many responsibilities of being a child and adolescent psychiatrist. But when it happens, experts Robert Vermeiren, MD, PhD, and Vladislav Ruchkin, MD, PhD, offer help to make sure their first experience with the law is their last. This well-rounded issue discusses concurrent problems in juveniles, such as learning disabilities and mental and developmental disorders. Other helpful chapters include trial consulting and expert testimony, legal and ethical aspects of the juvenile justice system and assessment and treatment of these conditions, which sometimes requires medication. Key words: Developmental disorders, mental disorders, screening, psychopathy, judicial system, forensic assessment, psychopharmacological, post-release rehabilitation
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: W B Saunders Co
- ISBN-13: 9781416035114
- ISBN: 1416035117
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 1