Key Concepts In Communication And Cultural Studies
Key Concepts in Communication and Cultural Studies is a book to help you `come to terms' with terms. Communication and Cultural Studies says new things in new ways, resulting in not only new words, concepts and theories, but also in the reworking of concepts and terms from a wide-range of established disciplines. Key Concepts provides a practical and accessible guide to this exciting field.This second edition forms a multi-disciplinary glossary of the concepts you are most likely to encounter in the study of communication and culture - from `audience' to `stardom', from `ethnography' to `orientalism'. The new edition includes:Over sixty new additions to the original textMany entries revised and rewrittenCoverage of recent developments in communications and cultural studies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780415061735
- ISBN: 0415061733
- Publication Year: 1993
- Edition: 2