Kids Make Origami!
Time for some origami fun. With the help of this step-by-step guide, beginning origamists can turn a piece of paper into a fun and creative figurine. This book introduces readers to this exciting paper craft thats been popular in Japan for hundreds of years. Theyll learn how to make a colorful modular wreath that can be used as a holiday decoration. Theyll also learn how to make dragon and crane models. These figurines are useful for decoration, play, and even gifts. The clear design and colorful visuals aid the step-by-step instructions to provide an accessible guide to each project. With lots of practice, readers can become origami masters in no time.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Windmill Books
- ISBN-13: 9781508192220
- ISBN: 1508192227
- Publication Year: 2016