Killing England: The Brutal Struggle For American Independence
Told through the eyes of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Great Britain's King George III, Killing England chronicles the path to independence in gripping detail, taking the reader from the battlefields of America to the royal courts of Europe. What started as protest and unrest in the colonies soon escalated to a world war with devastating casualties. O'Reilly and Dugard re-create the war's landmark battles, including Bunker Hill, Long Island, Saratoga, and Yorktown, revealingthe savagery of hand-to-hand combat and the often brutal conditions under which these brave American soldiers lived and fought. Also here are the reckless treachery of Benedict Arnold and the daring guerrilla tactics of the "Swamp Fox" Francis Marion.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Naperville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Henry Holt & Co
- ISBN-13: 9781627790642
- ISBN: 1627790640
- Publication Year: 2017