Kindi And The Preacher: A Story About Why Things Happen
When young Kindi seeks help from the Preacher, the unanswered questions get darker with more unexpected crises. Each person plays a role they don't even understand. Each one interconnected with the other, never fully knowing their own impact. Abuse, scandal, and death create a web of confusion where nothing seems to make sense. Local tragedy causes one kind of pain. Town talk causes another. The people of Greverton discover how even the most insignificant details matter in the larger plan of cosmic justice. When they demand answers to life's hard and thorny questions they uncover more than they ever really wanted to know about why things happen.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781973645788
- ISBN: 1973645785
- Publication Year: 2018