Kinesiolog?A / Kinesiology
Kinesiology, the science of movement, is a natural therapy based on the premise that the mind and body are closely linked, and that treatment of one is necessarily linked to treatment of the other. This book explains the theoretical bases of this ancient practice, as well as the different muscular tests that anyone can do as part of healing. It also includes an explanation of the foods that are best suited to your nutritional needs and a guide to detecting possible injuries to your movement.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Robinbook
- ISBN-13: 9788499174853
- ISBN: 849917485X
- Publication Year: 2018