King Ink Ii
by Cave, Nick (1997)
Description: Nick Cave's second collection of song lyrics and other writings covering the time period between the ground-breaking album Tender Prey to the sublime simplicity of The Boatman's Call. The book also consists of lyrics to songs that have thus far remained unpublished, or were written for other artists, as well as a short "movie treatment". A manuscript of his essay "The Flesh Made Word", long adorned by Cave afficiandos, is included. Tight spine and solid binding, very minor stains on edge of pages, light scuffing due to some shelf wear on cover, small scratch on front cover, slight curling at the fore edges on front and back covers. Interior is clean and unmarked. Otherwise very good condition. . Published by 2 13 61 1997 Good Condition. In our Greenfield store. Item Format: Trade
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade
- Date: 1997
- Listing Date: 05/04/2019
- Sold By: HPB Greenfield
- Ships From: WI, United States
- Available Quantity: 1