Kings And Giants
Martini Fisher is back with the second installment of "Wayang: Stories of the Shadow Puppets" with stories of the first giants. Considered as big, menacing creatures, more disposed to rage than kindness, they have more in common with mankind than anyone realized. Living with the giants were also the first kings, descended from the gods themselves, trying to build their own places on earth, claiming a little bit of the world ruled by their forefathers. And throughout their lives, the gods weaved their divine presences, changing the mortals destinies as they see fit.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781511509152
- ISBN: 1511509155
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: LRG