Kokanee: A Complete Fishing Guide
Kokanee salmon are found throughout North America. These chunky, tasty lake-dwelling salmon are challenging to catch unless you know the special techniques. Biser reveals all the techniques and various sorts of terminal tackle, baits, and lures. This is the first in-depth book about this wonderful national game fish, the freshwater version of the famous sockeye salmon of West Coast fame.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Frank Amato Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781571881205
- ISBN: 1571881204
- Publication Year: 1998