Kurzweil Stieltjes Integral: Theory And Applications
The book is primarily devoted to the theory of the Kurzweil Stieltjes integral and its important applications in functional analysis and the theory of various kinds of generalized differential equations, including the dynamical equations on time scales. It continues the research that was paved out by some of the previous volumes in the Series in Real Analysis. Moreover, it presents results in a thoroughly updated form and, simultaneously, it is written in a widely understandable way, so that it can be used as a textbook for advanced university or PhD courses covering the theory of integration or differential equations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789814641777
- ISBN: 9814641774
- Publication Year: 2018