Kyary Pamyu Artworks 2011 2016
Now that the 5-year mark has been reached since Kyary Pamyu Pamyu made a sensational debut in 2011. This condensed collection is a visual chronicle of her artworks during the past five years, with full of her "kawaii (cute in Japanese)" CD jacket designs. Art Director Steve Nakamura, who has directed 18 titles of Kyary's CD jacket designs, compiled this visual collection with some 300 pictures including not only her disclosed artworks but never-before-published images. This is the book to appreciate Kyary's active work since her debut and her world view of fantasy portrayed through her music.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Seibundo Shinko Sha
- ISBN-13: 9784416716724
- ISBN: 4416716729
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Bilingual