La Casa Verde / The Green House
An exemplary novel in the history of the boom in Latin American literature, La casa verde is a must for every reader who wants an in-depth knowledge of the narrative work of Mario Vargas Llosa. The novel takes place in two very distant points: Piura, in the desert of coastal Peru, and Santa Mar a de Nieva, a factory/mission compound lost in the heart of the Amazonia. The symbol that locks the mystery of this story is the mythical pleasure house that Don Anselmo, the foreigner, erects in the outskirts of Piura.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Mesa
- Seller rating:
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Punto De Lectura
- ISBN-13: 9788466320917
- ISBN: 8466320911
- Publication Year: 2008