La Distancia Entre Nosotros / The Distance Between Us
When her parents cross the border illegally in search of the American dream, Reyna and her siblings are forced to live with their grandmother until her family can once again be united. Things do not go as planned and Reyna must prepare herself to go the U.S. and live with a man who has captivated her imagination for years: her absentee father. This memoir shows what it is like to try and assimilate to a new culture, new language, and new family dynamic.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Vergara & Riba
- ISBN-13: 9789877473445
- ISBN: 9877473445
- Publication Year: 2018