La Luna / Moon
"Read this book to find out about the Moon. Books in this series introduce children to outer space. Each book uses simple, repetitive text to teach children basic vocabulary, and includes stunning photographs and artwork to show the main features of our Solar System. In 'La luna,' children learn what the Moon is made of, how the Moon moves around Earth, and how people have visited the Moon."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Heinemann/Raintree
- ISBN-13: 9781432935061
- ISBN: 1432935062
- Publication Year: 2009